St. Cecilia School’s Early Learning Center is seeking childcare teachers and assistants to work with children ages 1-5. The Early Learning Center will open on August 26th, 2019. Candidates must:
- Implement the practices learned in the Orientation class
- Plan/Assist in planning and implementing of the schedule of activities
- Assist in preparing and serving snacks and/or lunch
- Actively supervise and engage children
- Coordinate with the Early Learning Center Director on licensure and STARS
- Attend appropriate staff meetings, professional development and inservice trainings
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for the children
- Fulfill further duties as assigned
- Experience in working with young children is preferred
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Director Kim Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-363-4311 for more information.
St.Cecilia Elementary School in Independence is seeking applications for Afterschool Program teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. This is an ideal job for a high school student. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assistance with homework and actively supervising and engaging children ages kindergarten through eighth grade. Hours are from 2:00-6:00 five days a week with flexibility in the hours.
To apply please submit a resume and references to Director Kim Murphy at email@example.com or call 859-363-43141 for more information.