Join us for our 4th Annual Youth Summer Soccer Camp! Our camp takes place at St. Cecilia School, July 7-11th in the evening, 6 - 8:30pm. The camp is open to all athletes from ages 4-12 years old and will teach age appropriate skills such as touches, passes, dribbling, controlling, shooting and more! Again this year, 2 players from FC CINCINNATI will join us during the week to teach game techniques, scrimmage, and sign autographs with the kids. Camp fees are only $45pp/$100 per family and includes t-shirts, snacks, a sports goody bag and KONA ICE to close out the week events! For more information, contact the soccer camp directors at firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for IBD Research and St. Cecilia Schools Sports Program!
Please register at the following link https://leagues.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=689223
Registration for St Cecilia 2019 Girls Fall Volleyball is now open! The fee is $85 and registration ends on June 17th, so if interested please register now at: https://leagues.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=689223
- Now – June 17th: $85 Registration Window
- June 17th – August 1st: $100 Late Registration (Late Registration accepted based on availability on teams)
- August 18th: Season Begins
- If you are a first time St Cecilia BlueSombero user, you will need to create an account to register. You only need to create one account per family.
- All players will be asked for uniform sizes, Please select a size to ensure that we have a volleyball jersey for your child.
- There will be additional equipment needs that your coach will inform the player about prior to their first practice (uniform shorts, knee-pads).
- You will receive an email confirmation after your registration is complete.
- Please send any comments or questions to sports@StCIndependence.org.
Potential Volleyball Parents/Players:
For those on the fence about signing their daughter up for volleyball because of soccer we will be planning these two sports together to ensure that practice AND games do not overlap. Players will be able to play both sports if they would like to for the upcoming season.